emma in
the end

emma grows up, sometimes

Sunday, September 12, 2010,9:16 PM
how things are going

they're going okay. i'm crazy stressed out with school most of the time, just because i've got a lot of senior thesis and yearbook stuff and then little academic stuff piled on top of it. i've been watching a lot of tv series lately, but i can't seem to finish any of them. The L Word, Lost, I need to watch Avatar, and then Rome, and Pushing Daisies, and I promised someone I would watch Pretty Little Liars, and I need to catch up on True Blood. I promised Simon.
Senior thesis is killing me. Why exactly did i tell Flynn that I was writing three novels? Why do I continuously make an ass of myself? Who knows.

And why did I tell my mother that I would wake up at five in the morning and walk with her? I do not even like walking with her. I wish she would let me walk alone.
you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
10 previous posts
cannot breathethose little star things on the side of my layoutfirst week of school - COMPLETEsenior thesishave you ever wished that someone you knew would d...
Past posts by month
July 2010August 2010September 2010
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.