emma in
the end

emma grows up, sometimes

Sunday, August 1, 2010,1:20 PM
senior thesis

senior thesis is a big load of crap

So, senior thesis, right? It's where, in your senior year, you pull together and write together a BUNCH OF THINGS THAT DON'T EVEN HAVE TO MATCH but that pretty much is a comprehensive portfolio of your work. And it's a LOT of WORK. My first turn in date? To my department chair? The first day of school. Thirty pages. LADSLKFBASDLFKASDJKJCASKDFJSDF.

I told myself, Emma. You're going to get this done. You're going to get this done and it's going to be awesome and wonderful and great. And you're going to like it.

OH MY GOD ITS NOT DONE AND SCHOOL STARTS ON THE NINTH AND ITS LIKE, WHAT, THE SECOND? YEAH. THE SECOND. AND ITS NOT AWESOME AND WONDERFUL *OR* GREAT AND I DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL.

someone save me.
you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
10 previous posts
have you ever wished that someone you knew would d...
Past posts by month
July 2010August 2010September 2010
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.